Disclaimer: The following information does not list all coverages, limits, or exclusions. For full coverages, limits, and exclusions please contact the Office of Risk Management.

Inland Marine is a special property insurance that covers scheduled (listed) equipment for physical damage during transit, loading, unloading, and while on location. Coverage also exists under this policy for motor carriers, railroads, and air carriers with a blanket limit of insurance of $125,000. When a department purchases new equipment that requires Inland Marine coverage, please complete the Inland Marine Insurance Request Form and notify the Office of Risk Management with at least 21 days advance of the coverage effective date.


Builders’ Risk

Neither The University of Tennessee nor the State of Tennessee offers Builders’ Risk insurance. The contractor is responsible for procuring the Builders’ Risk coverage.