When injured workers call into the CorVel call center we have noticed issues with them being placed under the wrong employer. This is causing delays in claim processing and sometimes treatment for the injured worker.
The State of TN has created Location Card(s) showing the location of employment verbiage that an employee should use when they call into CorVel.
Question from CorVel: ‘Who is your employer?’’
Answer: ‘I work for the State of TN – UTIA – Extension Service’
These can be downloaded below and printed as flyers to hang in common areas and/or as wallet cards for the employees to keep on their person, as well as being sent to each employee via email.
Location Card Files
Click to Download
- UT CIS (Center for Industrial Services)
- UT CTAS (County Technical Assistance Service)
- UT MTAS (Municipal Technical Advisory Service)
- UT Graduate School of Medicine
- UT Family Practice-Memphis
- UT Family Practice-Knoxville
- UT Family Practice-Jackson
- UT Clinical Education-Chattanooga