Skip to content
- Report the accident/injury to your supervisor immediately.
- In a medical emergency that is life-threatening or results in serious bodily injury, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. Your supervisor or a family member should call the CorVel 24-hour nurse line at 1-866-245-8588 to report the incident.
- For non-emergency injuries, you and your supervisor will call the CorVel 24-hour nurse line at 1-866-245-8588. The nurse will determine if your injury will require self-care, or urgent care and provide you with the nearest authorized medical provider.
- On the Risk Management website, there is a link to the “Incident Report” and “Loss Time/Return to Work Calendar” forms. These need to be completed by you and your supervisor. Once completed, please forward the forms to the Office of Risk Management.
- Your supervisor will make a follow-up phone call to CorVel, and you will then be assigned a claims representative who will be in contact with you to answer questions, pay bills, and help you return safely to work.